Day: October 18, 2021

Extend Stay in U.S.

If you are a nonimmigrant and want to extend your stay in the U.S. or change to another nonimmigrant status, you have to file Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. You have to file this form with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).  In some instances, you can use this form to …

Extend Stay in U.S. Read More »