Customer Story: Anna S.

Anna needed to care for her sick mother in the United States. She wanted to fill out Form I-130 Petition for an Alien Relative to get her mother to the U.S. from Peru. She says FileRight made all the difference in getting the application done.

 You can find out if you’re eligible to petition a relative using our free quiz.