Why Should I Apply for U.S. Citizenship and not just renew my Green Card?
With Citizenship you have the following rights …
- You have the right to vote.
- You can obtain financial aid if you’re a student.
- You can travel internationally for extended periods of time with a U.S. Passport.
- You no longer have to fear being deported.
- You can sponsor other family members so they can obtain their green cards.
- You can obtain government benefits.
- No more immigration fees or renewals.
and many more benefits!
How it works
Complete your application using FileRight.com and based on answers and information you provide, an immigration lawyer will provide a seven point review your application for:
- Eligibility to file for immigration benefit sought
- Omissions of key information
- Typographical errors that may delay processing
- Consistent spellings of names and places throughout
- Inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates
- Entries that conflict with each other
- Illogical entries