Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $295 ( Government fees not included )
Naturalization/ Citizenship Certificate Application
Naturalization/Citizenship Certificate Application
Disclaimer: FileRight.com is not affiliated with USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. We are a private company providing self-help services at your direction. If you are looking for blank forms, you can get them for free at USCIS.gov. Select filing packages include an Immigration Lawyer Review conducted by an independent, licensed immigration attorney.
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
USCIS Form N-600
Proof of Citizenship for U.S. Citizens
If you were born in the United States, you are already a U.S. citizen (unless you were born to parents who were in the United States in a diplomatic capacity for a foreign country). If you were born outside of the United States and either one or both of your parents are or were U.S. citizens (by birth or naturalization), you may already be a U.S. citizen. Check if you qualify
Who is eligible?
You can demonstrate that you are a U.S. citizen through a number of documents:
- FS-240, Certificate of Birth Abroad
- U.S. passport
- U.S. birth certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
If you were born overseas and believe that you are already a U.S. citizen, you can apply to the U.S. Department of State for a U.S. passport. A passport is evidence of citizenship and also serves as a travel document if you need to travel.
If you were previously issued a Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization and need to obtain a replacement, you should prepare a Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document.
What is the difference between an Application for Naturalization (U.S. Citizenship) and an Application for a Certificate of Citizenship?
People who are already U.S. citizens, either by birth or through “automatic citizenship”, can request a Certificate of Citizenship to prove their U.S. citizenship and should use Form N-600.
If however, you have never applied for U.S. Citizenship and are a U.S. permanent residents (green card holders) can apply for U.S. citizenship with Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
How does FileRight help me apply for a Certificate of Citizenship?
FileRight will walk you through each and every application question, providing helpful explanations along the way. We also have a bilingual (English and Espanol) customer support team available to answer your questions about FileRight. Our technology checks your application for errors and provides you customized filing instructions, letting you know where to send your application and what documents to include with it. We’re so confident in FileRight that if your application is denied, we’ll refund your money — including government fees!
USCIS Filing Fees to Apply Your Naturalization Certificate
FileRight application package preparation fee is $295.
USCIS Filing fee for: Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, $1170
Note: There is no filing fee for Form N-600 if you are a member or veteran of any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces filing on your own behalf. You must attach proof of U.S. military service; otherwise USCIS will charge a fee to file the Form N-600. Children of members or veterans of the armed forces are required to pay the filing fee for Form N-600.
USCIS won’t refund your money, even if your application is denied. We’ll help ensure your application is correct and complete.
How It Works
Step 1 - Eligibility Quiz
See if you are eligible to use our application preparation Software.
Step 2 - Prepare Your Application
Save your progress and purchase your application filing package.
Step 3 - Print & Mail Your Application
Print, Sign and Mail Your Completed Application to the USCIS.