Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $285 ( Government fees not included )
GREEN CARD RENEWAL APPLICATION
Green Card Renewal Application
Disclaimer: FileRight.com is not affiliated with USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. We are a private company providing self-help services at your direction. If you are looking for blank forms, you can get them for free at USCIS.gov. Select filing packages include an Immigration Lawyer Review conducted by an independent, licensed immigration attorney.
Check if you Qualify?
Learn if you are eligible to renew your green card
Still Confused? Don’t worry, take our Free Eligibility Quiz
1) Legal Status
The individual must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States, also known as a green card holder.
Your green card must either be expired or about to expire
3) Physical Presence
You must be physically present in the United States when you file Form I-90
4) Continuous Residence
You must not have abandoned your U.S. residence, meaning you must have lived in the U.S. continuously and not spent extended period of time outside the country
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
- Some applications have time restrictions before they’ll accept your application
- At times, customers prepare their application sooner than allowed by the USCIS
- Our software will allow you to complete your application but will remind you when you can send your application to the USCIS for processing.
USCIS Form I-90 Green Card Renewal Application
Renew or Replace My Green Card
It is important to keep your Green Card (Permanent Resident Card) up-to-date. Without a valid Green Card, it may be difficult for you to prove that you are a lawful permanent resident and could affect your ability to travel or to prove your authorization to live and work in the United States.
Who is eligible?
A Green Card (Permanent Resident Card), is proof of your lawful permanent resident status in the United States. It also serves as a valid identification document and proof that you are authorized to live and work permanently in the United States.
Click here to take free eligibility quiz
You must replace your Green Card if:
- You were issued a card valid for 10 years that has either expired or will expire within 6 months.
- Your card has been lost, stolen, or damaged.
- You were issued a card valid for 10 years before you turned 14 years old, and it will not expire before your 16th birthday.
- Your card was issued with incorrect data (name, DOB, issued date) due to USCIS administrative error.
You also may replace your Green Card if:
- Your name or other biographic information has been legally changed.
- Your card does not have an expiration date on it.
- You have taken up commuter status. This means you commute regularly to work in the United States but reside in Canada or Mexico.
- Most Green Cards are valid for 10 years. If you have conditional permanent resident status based on marriage or investment, your card will only be valid for two years (until you petition to have the conditions on your permanent resident status removed).
Note: If you are a conditional permanent resident you cannot use Form I-90 to replace your card if it is expired, or within 90 days of expiring. Instead, you must file Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence or Form I-829, Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions on Permanent Resident Status to request the removal of the conditions on your permanent resident status.
What Happens After You Apply
Once USCIS receives your Form I-90, they will process your application and then you will receive:
- A receipt notice by mail confirming that USCIS received the application.
- Receive biometrics (finger print) appointment date by mail within 1 to 2 weeks of your application being received.
- A written notice of a decision by mail
- Your replacement Green Card (if approved)
USCIS Green Card Filing fees
The USCIS fee to file Form I-90 costs $455. In addition, the agency might require an $85 biometrics service fee.
FileRight application package preparation fee is $285.
USCIS won’t refund your money, even if your application is denied. We’ll help ensure your application is correct and complete.
How It Works
Step 1 - Eligibility Quiz
See if you are eligible to use our application preparation Software.
Step 2 - Prepare Your Application
Save your progress and purchase your application filing package.
Step 3 - Print & Mail Your Application
Print, Sign and Mail Your Completed Application to the USCIS.