Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $295 ( Government fees not included )
U.S. Citizenship Application
U.S. Citizenship Application
Disclaimer: FileRight.com is not affiliated with USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. We are a private company providing self-help services at your direction. If you are looking for blank forms, you can get them for free at USCIS.gov. Select filing packages include an Immigration Lawyer Review conducted by an independent, licensed immigration attorney.
Check if you Qualify?
Learn if you are eligible for U.S. Citizenship
Still Confused? Don’t worry, take our Free Eligibility Quiz
What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
USCIS Form N-400 Naturalization Application
Become a U.S. Citizen with ease
Gaining U.S. citizenship can provide many opportunities for a resident of the United States. Our step-by-step form completion guide will turn complex questions into simple ones, ensuring that you fill out the form correctly and accurately. Once you have completed your form, you will receive step-by-step instructions on how to print your application and submit to the USCIS.
Advantages of having U.S. Citizenship
- Citizenship for children under the age of 18: All underaged children of naturalized American citizens will automatically receive U.S. Citizenship.
- Sponsor close relatives: As a U.S. Citizen you may sponsor your parents, children over the age of 18 (married or unmarried) and siblings to apply for Permanent Residence without having to wait for a visa.
- U.S. Passport: Having a U.S. passport brings many advantages including, but not limited to, being able to travel to over one-hundred and seventy-four (174) countries without needing to apply for a visa.
- Assistance from U.S. Embassies and Consulates: When traveling abroad consular officials can provide resources and legal aid. The U.S. Government may even intervene on the person is behalf in the event of incarceration.
- The right to vote: You will have the right to take part in the U.S. national elections.
- Great job opportunities: You will be able to work anywhere in the United States.
- Freedom to travel: U.S. Citizens, unlike Permanent Residents, do not have to maintain a residence in the U.S., they have the right to travel and stay in a foreign country as long as they wish and return at any given time.
- No deportation: As an American Citizen, you cannot be deported.
- Social benefits: You will be assigned a Social Security Number and have access to Medicare.
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
To become a U.S. citizen you will need to complete form N-400, but first you must make sure you are eligible. You are eligible to apply for citizenship through the naturalization process if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are a Green Card holder
- Are able to read, write, and speak basic English
- Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government
- Have lived for at least 3 months in the state where you will apply
- You have not spent more than one year at a time outside the U.S.
- Have resided continuously in the United States for at least 5 years as a permanent resident immediately preceding the date of filing your application
- Have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing your application
- Are a person of good moral character
Take our Free Eligibility Quiz to see if you meet requirements
8 Steps to Naturalization: Understanding the Process of Becoming a U.S. Citizen
The U.S. citizenship process includes the following steps:
- Determine if you are eligible to become a U.S. citizen
- Prepare & Complete Form N-400 Application for Naturalization, with the help of our services
- Print, Mail & Submit Form N-400 to the USCIS
- Receive a decision from USCIS on your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- If required, go to the biometrics or finger printing appointment
- Go to the interview
- Take the Oath of Allegiance
- Become a U.S. citizen
Our self-help system will help you through the entire immigration process. Our Application Package includes all the necessary USCIS forms to complete your application and personalized step-by-step instructions that will guide you on how to correctly and successfully complete and submit your application with the USCIS. Start now and become a citizen of the United States of America!
How It Works
Step 1 - Eligibility Quiz
See if you are eligible to use our application preparation Software.
Step 2 - Prepare Your Application
Save your progress and purchase your application filing package.
Step 3 - Print & Mail Your Application
Print, Sign and Mail Your Completed Application to the USCIS.