- Access to FileRight.com Online Immigration Application Management Software
- Quick online questionnaire to confirm eligibility before you begin application
- Answer application questions in English or Spanish (available on most applications)
- Document checking for omissions that can cause application rejection
- Completed versions of all required (up-to-date) USCIS applications, print-ready and properly formatted based on information you provide
- Where available, you’ll get digital barcoding on applications for expedited processing at USCIS – You CANNOT get this benefit when filling out USCIS forms by hand (pen & paper)
What is “follow-to-join”?
Follow-to-join benefits allow eligible children and spouses to become permanent residents without having to file separate applications OR having to wait for a visa number to become available. If you were married and/or had children who did not obtain permanent residence at the same time you did, they may be eligible to get a green card through follow-to-join.
Who is eligible for follow-to-join?
The USCIS states your spouse and/or children may be eligible for follow-to-join benefits if:
- The relationship existed at the time you became a permanent resident and still exists, AND
- You received an immigrant visa or adjusted status in a preference category.
$129 – FileRight Filing Package for Requesting a Duplicate Approval Notice or “Follow-To-Join”
USCIS Fees are NOT included with your FileRight purchase. USCIS charges an application filing fee of $465 for this process.
USCIS Related Forms & Documents (included with FileRight.com services):
Available form downloads from USCIS (Free):
Form – I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition