What’s Included in Your Application Package Service
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS.
- Some applications have time restrictions before they’ll accept your application.
- At times, customers prepare their application sooner than allowed by the USCIS.
- Our software will allow you to complete your application but will remind you when you can send your application to the USCIS for processing.
FileRight Application Preparation Service Includes
Professional Document Templates Available
Communicate efficiently with USCIS with our professionally written cover letter and document templates.
Personalized Application Filing Instructions
Based off of your answers, our system will generate personalized filing instructions to guide you through the filing process.
Supporting Documents Step by Step Instructions
Our easy to understand instructions will guide you through preparing your supporting documents to file your paperwork accurately with the USCIS.
Customer Support Agents Available
Our agents are here to help you if you have any questions with our product or service.
Over 50,000 customers served by FileRight.com
See how customers rated their experience with FileRight.com
Green Card Replacement Form I-90
Why replace your Green Card?
Your green card serves as proof of identity and proof of your U.S. immigration status. Not having a valid green card can cause problems. You must show proof of your right to work in the U.S. when applying for a job or your current employer may even ask for a copy of it.
Who can use USCIS Form I-90 to replace a Green Card (Who is eligible?)
Both permanent residents (those who have 10 year green cards) and conditional permanent residents (people with 2 year green cards) can use Form I-90 for the following purposes:
- Replace a lost, stolen or damaged green card
- Request a green card if the USCIS issued you a green card but you never received it
- Request a replacement green card if there is a mistake on your current one and you need to fix it
- Request a replacement green card because you have legally changed biographical information about yourself, such as your name
Permanent residents can also use Form I-90 to request a special green card if they are taking up Commuter Status, turning 14 years old, or if they automatically became a U.S. permanent resident.
If you are a conditional permanent resident, can you use USCIS form I-90 to renew your Green Card or get a replacement Green Card?
Conditional permanent residents are people who have 2 year green cards. You may have a conditional green card if you received your green card through marriage or through entrepreneurship.
If you are a conditional permanent resident, you cannot use Form I90 to replace your green card. Instead, before your green card expires, you must request to have the conditions on your permanent residence removed. If your request is approved, you will receive a 10 year, nonconditional green card.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that submit your petition to remove conditions before your conditional green card expires. If you allow your green card to expire before submitting this request, you could lose your permanent resident status and even be forced to leave the U.S.
If you have a conditional green card through marriage, you can use Form I-751 to remove conditions on your residence. FileRight can help you complete your application!
How long does it take to replace a Green Card? (Processing Time)
It typically takes about six months to receive your new green card after filing Form I90. That’s why it’s very important to complete and file your application as soon as you can.
How much does it cost to replace or renew my Green Card?
There are a few different fees associated with renewing your green card. The government fees are $455 application fee and $85 biometrics fee.
Popular Form Packages
How FileRight makes it easier!
Simple & Fast
We ask simple questions in English or Spanish and you answer with a simple click.
No Costly Mistakes
Our software checks your forms for errors and makes sure you have not missed anything.
No Confusing Forms
Our online service completes your forms for you. No more confusing forms or instructions.
Print & File Right
We provide personalized filing instructions for your completed form. You simply print and file with confidence.