Your immigration application filing package includes:
- Access to FileRight.com Online Immigration Application Management Software
- Quick online questionnaire to confirm eligibility before you begin application
- Answer application questions in English or Spanish (available on most applications)
- Document checking for omissions that can cause application rejection
- Completed versions of all required (up-to-date) USCIS applications, print-ready and properly formatted based on information you provide
- Where available, you’ll get digital barcoding on applications for expedited processing at USCIS – You CANNOT get this benefit when filling out USCIS forms by hand (pen & paper)
Total: $129 – FileRight Filing Package for Certificate of Citizenship
USCIS Fees are NOT included with FileRight purchase.
In most cases, the government filing fee for this application is: $1,170.
There is no fee if filing for a member or veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces – proof of service required. However, the fee for a child of a veteran or member of the U.S. Armed Forces is the normal $1,170 fee.
USCIS Related Forms & Documents (included with FileRight.com services):
Available form downloads from USCIS (Free):
Form – N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship