Scholarships’ Terms and Conditions
Students who wish to apply for any of the File Right Inc Scholarships must agree with and provide full consent (by checking the consent box available in the Application Form) to these Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
Rights and Obligations
- Applicants must fulfill all requirements set forward within the guidelines and specifications laid out on the Scholarship page.
- Applications must be submitted no later than the specified deadline, alongside all of the supporting documentation required.
- Applicants are obliged to provide accurate and complete information regarding their identity, as well as to submit valid documentation accompanying their application.
- File Right Inc will not be held capable of any technical errors that result in missing the application deadline.
- The Scholarship winner will be selected by the File Right Inc Committee. The Committee will select a grant victor based on the quality of the content submitted, academic accomplishments, and other criteria the Committee considers fit.
- File Right Inc reserves the right to request extra information or material from candidates, in pursuit of assuring the fair selection of a winner. The Committee’s choice is last and not open to negotiation.
- File Right Inc reserves the right to dismiss any application that violates the present Terms and Conditions, involves any discriminatory statements, or is deemed unfit by the evaluation Committee, as well as for any other reason considered to be a valid criterion by the Committee.
File Right Inc reserves the right to collect and process all information submitted by the applicant, for the purpose of conducting a fair and correct evaluation process of all applications submitted. All collected data will remain undisclosed to outside parties.
Once an application is submitted, File Right Inc obtains a license to all the literary material provided and reserves the right to publish the winning essay on any online medium of choice. File Right Inc has the obligation to make use of the winning literary material in good faith and always give copyright credits to the author.