DACA Renewal

If your two years of deferred action and employment authorization is almost up, it’s about time for you to renew your request for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

The USCIS recommends that DACA recipients who want to renew their status should do so four or five months before their status expires.

You can apply for DACA Renewal if you meet the following requirements:

  • You haven’t left the United States since August 15, 2012. You can be excused from this requirement if you received advance parole to leave the country during that time.
  • You’ve continuously resided in the U.S. since your last approved DACA application; and
  • You haven’t been convicted of a crime that would disqualify you from the deferred action program – such as a significant misdemeanor, three or more misdemeanors or a felony.

Use Forms I-821D and I-765 to apply for renewed deferred action and an employment authorization card or work permit.

Want to get started on your DACA renewal? Fill out your I-821D and I-765 at FileRight.com today!