USCIS InfoPass is a free online service that lets you schedule appointments with USCIS. If you have questions about a pending immigration application or other USCIS services, you can schedule to meet with a USCIS an officer. For your convenience, the InfoPass system is available in 12 languages.
To use the InfoPass service, follow these steps:
1. Go to the InfoPass home page and select your preferred language
2. Select to “Make an Appointment” or “Cancel an Appointment”
3. Enter your United States Zip Code or choose your Country of Residence, then click “Continue”
4. Select the reason for your appointment, input your personal informationand select your preferred date and time for your appointment
Make your appointment and obtain an Electronic Appointment Notice, which appears on screen. Be sure to print the appointment notice or write down the receipt number, date, time and location of the appointment. Additional instructions for your appointment, such as documents you should bring along, may be listed on your appointment notice as well. Appointments are usually able to be made within two-weeks.
Documents to bring to your InfoPass Appointment
You may need to bring certain USCIS or personal documents to your appointment such as:
- Your Appointment Notice
- Photo Identification – driver’s license, passport, government issued ID such as a military card, or EAD (Employment Authorization Document, Form I-94)
- Any USCIS forms, receipts, translations, or original documents