Petitioning a Relative Made Easy

Customer Story: Grisel

Grisel and her husband are starting their lives together in the United States. They found love in the Dominican Republic and Grisel is now moving to the United States. Listen to how they got through the mountains of required paperwork for Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative and Form I-485 Application to Adjust Status.

You can find out if you’re eligible to petition a relative by completing our free eligibility quiz.

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

By clicking “Send” you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Check Your Application Status

Scroll to Top

Refund Policy

Terms of Use

Privacy Policy